Why choose us?
As the saying goes ‘Life happens!’ and it helps knowing where to go when your DEBT spirals out of control
At ADCS we assists individuals, who are facing a debt challenge. We will gladly advise you based on your personal situation and circumstance, in a professional and honest manner.
We assist our clients by educating them about the debt management options that will remedy their personal situation, in a sympathetic manner. Our aim is to ease the financial burden and eventually achieve financial freedom.
- ADCS is one of the first debt solution companies in South Africa!
- We are fully compliant with National Credit Act & NCR registered.
- Our years of experience will benefit you!
- We protect your assets from repossession by credit providers.
- We consolidate all your debt and you pay one smaller installment every month.
- You determine what you can afford & retain sufficient funds for your living expenses.
- We’ll also reduce all your current interest rates!
- Free no-obligation debt assessments by our experienced consultants.
- We can help you even if you are over-indebted, blacklisted or have a bad credit record.
Below is an example of how we can reduce your monthly debt repayments into a single, consolidated repayment amount for all your debt. You determine what you can afford to pay!
|Creditor||Old payment||New payment||Reduction|
|Property bond||R 15 250.00 p/m||R 12 200.00 p/m||R 3 050.00 p/m|
|Vehicle finance||R 5 850.00 p/m||R 4095.00 p/m||R 1 755.00 p/m|
|Unsecured debt||R 8 945.00 p/m||R 4472.50 p/m||R 4 472.50 p/m|
|TOTAL||R30 045.00 p/m||R 20 767.50 p/m||R 9 277.50 p/m|
* The above table reflects only the installment decrease of one of our clients’ debt position – note that we reduce the interest rates as well. We will assist you if you do not have property debt and/or vehicle finance.
We reduced this client’s monthly debt repayments from R30 045.00 to R20 767.50 thereby making cash of R9 277.50 per month available for monthly commitments such as school fees, groceries, etc. We also protected the assets from repossession and took control of all of his dealings with credit providers and their debt collectors